1. High anti-fire
2. High anti-corrosion: FRP pultruded grating will not rot and are impervious to a broad range of corrosive elements. This feature makes FRP pultrusion grating a natural selection for indoor or outdoor structures in pulp and paper mills, chemical plants, water and sewage treatment plants, structural near salt water and other corrosive environments.
3. High anti-slippery and safety: Fiberglass grating is recommended when corrosion protection and safety are your goal.Highest slip resistance to suit all industrial flooring applications.
4. Light but high loaded strength: FRP pultrusion grating is 20-25% the weight of steel and 70% the weight of aluminum. FRP pultrusion grating are easily transported, handled and lifted into place. Total structures can often be preassembled and shipped to the job site ready to installation. FRP is stronger than structural steel on a pound-for pound basis. It has been used to buildings, walkway, sub-floors and platforms.
5. Non-conduction or magnetic: FRP pultruded grating are ideal for applications such as catwalks, flooring, platforms, and shelves.
6. Easy installation/ Long service life & maintenance free: easy to install and offers optimal performance for over 15 years without maintenance.
7. Rich colors & customization sizes
Related Industry Knowledge
- Design process for FRP grating
- Precautions in the fabrication of F...
- Production Technology of FRP grating
- FRP Grating Precautions
- Performance characteristics of FRP ...
- How to distinguish the FRP grille f...
- How to choose high quality FRP Grating
- What is the characteristic of FRP g...
- You do not know the selection of FR...
- FRP Grille to meet the conditions t...
- properties of FRP pultruded profiles
- Advantages of FRP Pultruded Grating
- Fiberglass grille