1. Material selection to satisfy the performance requirements of the products, the need to select reasonable raw materials, including resins, fiberglass or other fibers and fillers, pigments and other additives. The following factors should be taken into account in selecting these materials:
1, the mechanical properties of products: such as the strength of the high and low, the relative density of the size of strength, rigidity, impact requirements; Fatigue life? Whether to load and so on. The resins and fibers can be selected and the fibre dosage and distribution schemes are considered.
2, the thermal performance of products: such as the use of temperature, thermal deformation temperature, expansion coefficient. According to this, the resin with different temperature resistance can be selected.
3, Flame retardant performance: Is the requirement of flame retardant self extinguishing? Flame retardant grade. The flame retardant resins of different grades are selected accordingly.
4. Chemical resistance: What kind of liquids or gases are exposed? Is it aqueous or solvent? Is it a single component or a mixture? Use temperature conditions, the ph and concentration of contact media. According to this, different chemical resistance resins can be used.
5. Biological requirements: Do products contact food? Is there any bacteria, microbial reproduction? Is there a termite hazard? The specific resins and the curing process are selected accordingly.
6, Electrical properties: including breakdown voltage, arc, resistance, surface resistance and volume resistance, dielectric constant, dielectric loss, etc.
7, outdoor weathering: whether long-term exposure to ultraviolet irradiation? are products subjected to climatic conditions such as tropical, frigid or oceanic, Alpine, etc?
8, clarity and color: Does the product require transparent, translucent or opaque? Light transmittance, color how to request? Do you want to resist yellowing? What is the surface of the product?
9. What are the standards of use of products? What are the provisions for raw materials?
II. Selection of Process methods:
1, the size of the products, are small pieces of products or medium or large products?
2. How much is a device invested? What are the cost conditions of production and operation?
3, the number of production batches. Mass production such as disposable in 10,000 or more than in medium production or small batches of the production process, the different types of molds, different production equipment.
4, to the surface finish requirements, is one-sided or double-sided smooth?
5, the thickness of the product size and change.
6. The complexity of the product configuration. Do you have an edge, bite, etc? Consider the mould form accordingly.
7, surface configuration is planar, curved or double surface? Requirements for smoothness and flatness? Low shrinkage, low profile resins and heat curing are required when high requirements.
8, products to edges and corners, right angles, edges and other requirements. Allow min fillet radius. If the requirement is high, use molding process.
9, do products require the use of plastic clothing? are specific paving processes or mezzanine structures required?
10, does it require that fibers be aligned accurately to obtain specific strength requirements?
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions in the fabrication of F...
- Production Technology of FRP grating
- FRP Grating Precautions
- Performance characteristics of FRP ...
- How to distinguish the FRP grille f...
- How to choose high quality FRP Grating
- What is the characteristic of FRP g...
- You do not know the selection of FR...
- FRP Grille to meet the conditions t...
- How to identify the quality of FRP ...